Thursday July 17th 2014
Topic: “Show me the Money!”
Various Niche Lenders & Guest Speakers
Regardless of whether you’re just starting out, or have lots of experience under your belt, access to quick cash funds is often of paramount importance in being able to negotiate below market transactions. With the right deal structure there is never a shortage of funds available. Visit with us and learn from several Money Experts who will illustrate for you how some creative investor loan products along with “Hard Money” programs can become Easy Money to facilitate your deals.
It’s always a new day and age in the ever changing world of Real Estate Finance.
Proper and timely funding is the grease the "squeaky wheel" continues to need in order for properties to continue to be bought and sold, rented and held and for any chance of a long term housing recovery to take hold.
With mortgage lending activities still severely restricted and the availability of funds for both buyers and sellers limited- this month’s meeting involves a panel of several different lenders who offer different niche lending programs that address and cater to activities such as:
- Fixer Upper Loans - both from an institutional lender standpoint and from a private money lending vantage point.
- First Time and current Home buyers FHA, VA, and Conventional financing programs.
- What is a QM Mortgage?
- Do any stated income loan programs even exist anymore?
- Does Title seasoning of ownership matter?
- What about the HVCC- Home Valuation Code of Conduit appraisal rules?
- How has the implementation of Dodd-Frank affected the loan industry?
- What are the various down payment requirements and qualifying criteria?
- Investor loan programs for the investor looking both to Purchase and also Refinance Non Owner Occupied Investor properties
- Short & Long Term Private Money lending
- Hard Money- Asset based Lending
It’s important to be aware of what is out there in the marketplace as it may affect you - regardless of whether you are an investor looking to acquire properties or to pull cash out through refinancing’s, or a seller seeking to get cashed out upon the resale of one of your properties.
Join us for what promises to be a very informative meeting.
UPCOMING FULL DAY WORKSHOP EVENT
Saturday August 23rd, 2014 - Best Western Corte Madera Inn
Don't Wait - PRE- Register Today!
Click here to Register
Going Rogue with Rehab!
Rehabbing Done Right
Instructor: Mary Morrongiello
For more information about this fabulous full day workshop event, a brochure or to register please Click Here