April 21st 2016 BAWB Regular Monthly Meeting
AVOID TAXATION - EXCHANGE YOUR WAY TO WEALTH
The IRS rules of TAX DEFFERRED engagement are often not clear to many owners of real estate, real estate investors, and even attorneys and tax practitioners. Learn to decipher these rules that are available for you and your client’s benefits. Our guest speaker is not only an Attorney but an expert in structuring and formulating Real Estate tax deferred exchange transactions.
- Learn how to use 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges to increase your wealth while deferring taxes
- Understand the Various Rules of Engagement – explained CLEARLY
- Lean the Inside Secrets to a successful Exchange
- Find out how to defer and NEVER pay taxes!
- Change your investments while still meeting the “Like-Kind” requirements.
About Michael Yesk
Mr. Yesk has been in the 1031 business for over 16 years, helping thousands of real estate investors save millions of dollars in taxes. That is money that can be used to grow your investment portfolio. A well-respected attorney and trainer, Mr. Yesk has given accredited seminars to attorneys, accountants, enrolled agents, investors and real estate agents on 1031 exchanges, real estate investing and ethics for attorneys. Known for his creative strategies and quick wit, his seminars are informative and entertaining.
He can be reached at:
Equicap 1031 Exchange, Inc.
70 Doray Dr., Suite 16
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523